Jack G. McBride Society
When your gifts total $1,200 or more annually, you become a member of the Jack G. McBride Society. The mission of the Jack G. McBride (JGM) Society is to bring members together for unique experiences that celebrate public media's commitment to tell our stories and preserve our heritage and culture. JGM Society members also serve as ambassadors for Nebraska Public Media, encouraging others to join this effort to use the power of public media to provide knowledge and understanding.
The Jack G. McBride Society
From 1953 to 1996, Nebraska Public Media General Manager Jack G. McBride guided the development of what is now known as Nebraska Public Media. His efforts helped build Nebraska Public Media into one of the nation’s premier public broadcasting organizations. To celebrate his pioneering contributions, we have named our most generous donor society after him to continue his legacy.
Members of the JGM Society invest in Nebraska Public Media so we can reach our goal of connecting and engaging all Nebraskans.
More than 30,000 people demonstrate their belief in Nebraska Public Media with general membership contributions that make programming possible. But it is the generosity of JGM Society members that enables us to go beyond the status quo and expand our vision of excellence so that cutting-edge media productions and innovative services become a reality.
Jack G. McBride Society Benefits
- Optional name listing in the Nebraska Public Media Annual Report and other printed publications, as appropriate
- Commemorative copies of Nebraska Public Media productions
- VIP tour of Nebraska Public Media upon request
- Special updates on Nebraska Public Media news and activities
- Notification of available complimentary tickets to upcoming concerts and community events