Art Vibes, Park Sounds; Blue Cat Gallery; Kelly Weber; and more!
Air Date: 07/28/2023
This week on the July 28 "Friday LIVE" from The Mill in Lincoln's Historic Haymarket, Genevieve Randall and guests have lively conversations about:
- "Art Vibes, Park Sounds" in Lincoln (01:48)
- Blue Cat Gallery & Studio's juried exhibition, “Signs of Rural Life” (09:49)
- Nebraska Folklife at this year's New American Arts Festival in Omaha (28:45)
- "Patchwork of the Prairie" in Hastings (26:10)
- and "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown" in York (52:04).