Back to Discover Watch On Demand
Back to Discover Listen On Demand
Back to Discover News
Friday LIVE: Andrea von Kampen, Winter Festival, OSO, Nutcracker and more!
Air Date: 12/16/2022
On Dec. 16 Genevieve Randall and guests have lively conversations about:
- Andrea von Kampen's annual holiday show (01:30)
- Homestead National Historic Park's "Winter Festival of Prairie Cultures" (08:50)
- Olde Glory Theatre's "Music & Dessert with Sally Jost" (24:08)
- Crane River Theater's “Miracle on 34th Street” (30:50)
- "Nutcracker" at the Lied Center (37:40)
- and Lincoln Community Playhouse's "Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer" (49:00).
Also, holiday poetry from the late William Kloefkorn (14:32) and an introduction to Omaha Symphony's new assistant conductor (20:07).