On Sept. 17 at 9:59 a.m. CT, join Genevieve Randall, William Padmore and guests for lively conversations about:
- the work of Kathleen Lohr and Rick Rasmussen at the Red Cloud Opera House Gallery
- Mari Sandoz Pilster Great Plains Lecture and Symposium in Lincoln
- Nebraska composer and pianist Philip Daniel's music and concerts
- Wayne State College's "Piano Duo: Music by Women" concert that pays tribute to gifted female composers
- Norfolk Arts Center exhibitions by Eric L. Stearns and Tess E. Kilpatrick-Petersen
- and Hastings Community Theatre's production of "Mama Mia"
On this week's Extra, folk musicians Greenblatt and Seay tell us about their September events.
About The Show
Friday LIVE is a weekly arts and humanities program hosted by Genevieve Randall on Nebraska Public Media's News / Classical radio station. The program currently broadcasts on Fridays at 10 a.m. CT. If you have questions about Friday LIVE or have arts or humanities events to pitch, please email us at Friday LIVE
If you can't catch the show live, it is available later the same day on demand, or you can subscribe to the podcast for Friday LIVE.