On the June 25 Friday LIVE, Genevieve Randall, William Padmore and guests have lively conversations about:
- The "Skipping Through Time" events and museum crawl along the Lewis & Clark Scenic Byway
- Olde Glory Theatre in Seward's production for Christmas in July
- A book by Larry Molczyk and the Broken Arrow Jam Camp
- The Stransky Park Summer Concert series
- Refurbishment of an historic carillon
- And the Foundation Gardens Performance Series
Also, poetry from Sarah McKinstry-Brown.
On this week's Friday LIVE Extra, Genevieve Randall talks with TBD.
NOTE: Friday LIVE will take a vacation July 2, but will be back with fresh conversations July 9.
In case you missed it, here are the three videos that were recorded in 360 at Charley Friedman's studio of his "Soundtracks for the Present Future" installation before it was put up at the Bemis Center. One. Two. Three.
About The Show
Friday LIVE is a weekly arts and humanities program hosted by Genevieve Randall on Nebraska Public Media's News / Classical radio station. The program currently broadcasts on Fridays at 10 a.m. CT. If you have questions about Friday LIVE or have arts or humanities events to pitch, please email us at Friday LIVE
If you can't catch the show live, it is available later the same day on demand, or you can subscribe to the podcast for Friday LIVE.