The Annual Holiday Gift Guide for Book Lovers
All About Books
Air Date: 12/01/2022
It's the annual Holiday Gift Guide with special guest Leslie Huerta of Francie & Finch book store who brings suggestions in many categories including novels, memoirs and history as well as titles for people with an interest in birds, engines or ancient Egypt.
- “Demon Copperhead: A Novel” by Barbara Kingsolver
- “Properties of Thirst” by Marianne Wiggins
- “Tutankhamun's Trumpet: Ancient Egypt in 100 Objects from the Boy-King's Tomb” by Toby Wilkinson
- “And There Was Light: Abraham Lincoln and the American Struggle” by Jon Meacham
- “How Y'all Doing? : Misadventures and Mischief from a Life Well Lived” by Leslie Jordan
- “The Extraordinary Life of an Ordinary Man: A Memoir” by Paul Newman.
- “True North Cabin Cookbook: Recipes and Stories from a North Woods Table” by Stephanie Hansen.
- “Engines: The Inner Workings of Machines That Move the World” by Theodore Gray
- “What If? 2: Additional Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions” by Randall Munroe.
- “Drawn to Birds: A Naturalist's Sketchbook” by Jenny deFouw Geuder