Send Us Your Questions for a COVID-19 Town Hall With Gov. Ricketts on Oct. 1
By Becca Costello, NET News
March 31, 2020, 10:10 a.m. ·
Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts will answer questions during a one-hour NET News town hall meeting about COVID-19 and our state’s response, along with Nebraska Education Commissioner Matt Blomstedt and Dr. Jeffrey Gold, Chancellor of the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
Call in during the program to ask your question:
Submit a question ahead of time:
Send us a video question:
We will show a few videos of Nebraskans asking their question. Here are some basic instructions for recording a video:
- Ask only one question in your video. Keep it to 30 seconds or less.
- Record yourself in landscape – if you’re using a phone, hold it sideways
- Let the video record for about 3 seconds before you start talking
- Use the format: "I'm (first name) from (city/town). (Say your question)"
- Then keep recording your face for about ten seconds (we won't use this we just need some pad on the end)
- The best way to send a video is by uploading it to Google Drive and then sharing it with: email@example.com
Watch the live stream here on Oct. 1:
Subtítulos disponibles en inglés y español. Esta opción esta localizada en el menú de subtítulos bajo la palabra "Unknown". Por favor, siga estas indicaciones para encontrar la opción deseada.
Closed captioning is available for this program in English and Spanish. These may show up in the captioning menu as "Unknown". Please try them until you get your desired option.