William Padmore is currently Nebraska Public Media's "All Things Considered" host and a reporter. Since joining the newsroom in 2020, William also helps produce Nebraska Public Media's "Friday Live" – a weekly arts and humanities radio program. Previously, William was an anchor and reporter for KLIN Radio in Lincoln, Nebraska and is a graduate of Arizona State University.
Recent News Stories
- Listen: Amor Towles on writing, motivation and inspiration
- Nebraska's LGBTQ movement looks to new mural as symbol of persistance
- Avocado launching contest brings fun, tourism to North Platte
- Local barbers prepare to put their skills to the test at Omaha competition
- Willa Cather Summit seeks to analyze and critique author's methods and motivations
- Political group sued after accusing state senator of "grooming"
- Listen: University of Nebraska President Ted Carter talks university challenges, opportunities and beer
- Movement or Takeover: Inside the intraparty battle within the NEGOP
- Hard-Right Forces are Dividing the NEGOP
- Omaha Chamber of Commerce: Legislation on gender-affirming care is bad for business
- Young Americans are becoming less religious. But why?
- Growth in esports paves new career paths beyond the screen
- Nebraska students capitalizing on esports boom
- "A strategic investment" - Nebraska schools going all in on esports
- How the murder of Tyre Nichols is influencing policing in America
- Anti-abortion supporters show up in force for Nebraska's annual Walk for Life
- Abortion-rights supporters gather at the Capitol to protest proposed restrictions
- Black Americana is openly for sale in Nebraska antique stores. Should it be?
- Winter storm threatens to bring 10-20 inches of snow to Nebraska panhandle
- Listen: A political scientist's take on the Nebraska midterm results
- Bring your ID next time you head to the polls: Nebraskans approve requiring ID to vote
- On Nov. 8, Nebraskans will decide if IDs will be required to vote in the future
- Nebraska's arts scene mostly resurrected following pandemic lows
- As elections draw near, individual donors, volunteers buoy 1st Congressional District race
- Listen: Candice Millard on writing, exploration and her upcoming lecture