William Padmore is currently Nebraska Public Media's "All Things Considered" host and a reporter. Since joining the newsroom in 2020, William also helps produce Nebraska Public Media's "Friday Live" – a weekly arts and humanities radio program. Previously, William was an anchor and reporter for KLIN Radio in Lincoln, Nebraska and is a graduate of Arizona State University.
Recent News Stories
- Listen: A political scientist's take on the Nebraska midterm results
- Bring your ID next time you head to the polls: Nebraskans approve requiring ID to vote
- On Nov. 8, Nebraskans will decide if IDs will be required to vote in the future
- Nebraska's arts scene mostly resurrected following pandemic lows
- As elections draw near, individual donors, volunteers buoy 1st Congressional District race
- Listen: Candice Millard on writing, exploration and her upcoming lecture
- Voter ID, minimum wage petitions qualify for general election ballots
- Through ‘tactile sensations’, Omaha nonprofit teaches pottery to visually impaired Nebraskans
- Through Pottery, Nonprofit Brings Joy of Expression to Visually Impaired People
- Freight Rail Unions and Carriers Running Out of Time to Avoid Strike That Could Cripple National Supply Chain
- Grand Island Public Schools Superintendent Talks Challenges of School Starting
- Can Behavior Indicate a Person May Carry Out Violence?
- Flood Wins Special Election for Nebraska's 1st Congressional District
- Flood, Pansing Brooks Campaigns Work to Get out the Vote as Special Election Nears
- Candidates for Nebraska's 1st Congressional District Special Election Participate In Hour-Long, Televised Debate
- Nebraska's First (And Only) Astronaut Has A New Mission: Guiding The Strategic Air Command and Aerospace Museum Into A New Era
- AAA Calls Memorial Day to Labor Day The "100 Deadliest Days for Teen Drivers"
- Days From Retirement, Lincoln Public Schools' Superintendent Reflects on Being a Leader During Challenging Times
- Discussion: Flatwater Free Press Reporter On a Nebraska-Based Effort To Harbor Ukrainain Refugees in a Polish Hotel
- Months After Russia Launched a War on Their Country, a Mother and Daughter Reunite in Lincoln
- UNMC: America Is Setting Itself Up for a Big Spike In COVID-19 Cases
- Analysis: Breaking Down the Nebraska 2022 Primary
- "Brain-Drain" Has Been Plaguing the State for a Decade. How Could Roe V Wade Complicate the Issue?
- Gov. Ricketts Hosts Supporters From Around The Country To Bash Biden Conservation Goals
- Governor Ricketts To Host Opposition Conference Against Biden Conservation Plans