Brian Beach joined the Nebraska Public Media team in 2023 and writes feature stories highlighting communities across the state. During his time at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Brian ran track and cross country, worked for the Daily Nebraskan student newspaper and spent time interning with the Antelope County News. He also enjoys Runza — he’s been to all 80+ locations — and watching the Chiefs, Royals, Pacers and Huskers win games.
Recent News Stories
- Report highlights continuing staff shortages at Nebraska state prisons
- ‘Everyone’s sympathetic,’ But after 4 years without safe drinking water, sympathy isn’t enough for the Santee Sioux Nation
- Hail storms are always problematic. But historic storms are wreaking havoc on Central Nebraska farms
- Sutton business owners still recovering from weekend tornado
- Drought conditions persist in eastern Nebraska, but relief may be on the way