Who We Are
We Connect Nebraskans to the World and Each Other. One Conversation at a Time.
Nebraska Public Media tells the state’s stories, first-hand, through the voices of the people who live here. With local content, plus trusted programming from PBS and NPR, we’re your source for meaningful content covering news, sports, education and culture. And regardless of the story we’re telling, we promise to always:
- Tell Stories with Integrity, using in-depth, fact-based reporting.
- Provide Meaning by always considering the “what” and the “why” of our stories.
- Connect and Engage through information that continues the conversation.
- Educate and Prepare with educational resources that are accessible and equitable.
- Amplify Diverse Voices in our community and around the world.
- Entertain our audiences with content that adds value and reflects community interest.
What Conversations Are Happening Near You?
See what stories are happening across the state and find your local Nebraska Public Media station.